El Buen Amigo
114 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
El Buen Amigo is a non-profit Fair Trade store offering both art and
imported goods from Central and South America fair trade
co-operatives. With the Latin American Cultural Association, El Buen
Amigo also helps build community through arts, education and affordable
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Spanish Classes – Experienced native Spanish speaking instructors (6 week / 9 Saturday courses).
- Group Instruction – Learn to communicate with your clients, patients or customers in their native language (6 or 9 week courses for up to 20 employees).
- Total Immersion in Spanish – Maintain and enhance Spanish teacher's skills (8 hour day with workshops).
- Translation Services – Translate 3 or more pages between Spanish and English.
- Cultural/Community Awareness Program – Discussion about Latin American culture, globalization, living wages and related issues.
- Dance Lessons – Learn Latin rhythms like Tango or Salsa from experienced instructors.
- Receptions – El Buen Amigo honors notable citizens and outstanding members of the community.
- Community Meeting Room – Capacity to host 50-60 people.
- Mon-Sat: 11am - 7pm
- Sun: 11am - 5pm